Covid-19

During these unprecedented times, we are doing our utmost
to keep our guests informed regarding the 2020 season.

Blue Spruces Cottages is continuing to monitor the status of COVID-19 daily and are following all recommendations from our Chief Public Health Officer.

 

With the uncertainty surrounding the coming months, we are unable to know at this time whether the 2020 season at Blue Spruces will proceed or if it does, what it will look like. We are certainly hoping for the best, as I am sure many that have reserved with us are. With cancellations already starting to come in, we just wanted to let everyone know that we fully understand and appreciate the advanced notice. May is typically our time of year to start preparing for the coming season, so please stay tuned for further updates.

 

We recognize and respect the COVID-19 is impacting everyone in different ways. Let us all right now focus on what is most important and make sure our families, friends, and communities are safe.

 

If for whatever reason, you happen to know FOR SURE that you will be unable to visit us this season even if the borders reopen, could you please let us know as early as possible. For many, it is a wait and see scenario. For others, they may already have decided. If this is the case, we would appreciate being notified.

Stay safe and healthy. We hope to see you soon!

Robert

Blue Spruces Cottages

Click the RENEW PEI link to view the phased plan for reopening PEI.

COVID-19 UPDATE - MAY 6, 2020

During today's Covid-19 update, Premier Dennis King was asked the question of whether the border between NB & PEI would open anytime soon. His response was that he continues to be in contact with Premier Higgs of NB with regard to this potential bubble. However, it is extremely unlikely that anything will happen until the earliest July 1.

 

I know we have many guests from NB that are due to stay at Blue Spruces in mid-late June. All we can do at this time is to continue to take direction from the Public Health Office and keep fingers crossed. Any of you that do have a June reservation and would like to move their dates forward, if available, please contact us.

 

Nothing else has been mentioned about inter-provincial travel at this time.

 

Safety first. Be well. Stay connected

Call Us Today
902-388-5133
Follow us
  • White TripAdvisor Icon
  • White Facebook Icon

© 2017-2020 by Blue Spruces Cottages

Proudly created with Wix.com